This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will I be satisfied with the Microsoft Surface RT?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Will I be satisfied with the Microsoft Surface RT?
Hi,

I'm 17 years old and in highschool. I currently have a PIECE OF SHIT acer aspire netbook and I am in desperate need of a new computer..luckily, Christmas is coming up.

I have been looking around, and I want to find a laptop that is below $600. I saw a commerical for Microsoft's new 'Surface' and I was intrigued. I want to get something for this Christmas, so the Surface PRO is not an option because it comes out in January.. I heard (if anyone knows if it comes out soon/before Christmas--PLEASE let me know.) I was looking at the Windows Surface RT 32GB and then also get the type cover additionally.

So my major questions are.. will an average user like myself be happy with this? Like does it have Microsoft office? Like could I write my english paper on it? Or, make a power point for my french class? Can it get itunes (I have an iPhone now, and I need something to put music on my phone.. my netbook takes like 10 hours to put on one song) Like, this might sound materialistic, but what I want this for is to go on Facebook/Twitter/Internet/Office/Skype with friends/Itunes..(ITunes I COULD live without, as where I have a desktop downstairs.. but it would be AWESOME if the Surface RT could get itunes..

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT TO MY QUESTIONS IN ADVANCE

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Will I be satisfied with the Microsoft Surface RT? - Mark - 01-16-2013 09:28 AM
[] - Uncle Albert - 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Spieler - 01-16-2013, 09:42 AM