This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TNA: D'Angelo Dinero Does Not Re-Sign with Company?
01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

I would except for Dinero to take a short break from Pro Wrestling, spend time with his family. Recuperate. Take smells steps back into the sport, getting his edge back in independent promotions around the US. Then maybe ROH would be his best bet for now, have a couple of matches and potentially a run in the WWE with former WWE and ROH star Shelton Benjamin. While in ECW as Elijah Burke he wasn't anything special. But like Shelton they both have hidden talent which needs to be unveiled, which the WWE failed to do.

Possibly a late entry in the Royal Rumble 2013? Quite possibly, but unlikely due to a clause in most Pro Wrestlers contracts that states that they can't wrestle in another promotion/company for a set number of days, normally 30. But I this may not be the case, I not to sure on his old TNA contract. The problem with the Elijah gimmick was it wasn't very good, The Pope gimmick is though, but TNA own and copyright it so it can't be used in the WWE or any other company/promotion except TNA if they give consent or sell on the rights.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - The Big D - 01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
[] - Steve - 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - TheKozzyKid - 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
[] - The Irish Curse - 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Madguide788 - 01-16-2013 09:56 AM