This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I have an out-of-body experience?
01-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Did I have an out-of-body experience?
Okay, so I checked Twitter and went to take a nap. It was like 6:40 PM. I was upset about something personal and was really thinking deeply about it and before I knew it, I was asleep...I think. I remember having a weird dream, but I knew I was dreaming. I tried to stop the dream, I tried to move but I couldn't. I was frozen and I couldn't move a single part of me. Then I remember standing at my dresser which is right next to my bed. I saw fish swimming around, but they were in plain air, and not water. I was then in my own body again, but I still couldn't move. It was hard to breathe, but I wasn't gasping for air or coughing or choking. I was just breathing heavier. It felt like someone was holding me down, there was a lot of pressure. I finally was able to move, but it was one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. I looked at Twitter again to see that it had been an hour.

I talked to my friend who suggested I look up sleep paralysis, and that seemed to fit my situation perfectly, but I was wondering about out-of-body experiences.

I had a short phase a few months ago where I wanted to be a Wiccan, or a witch, but I never went along with it because my friends said it was stupid. When I was researching Wicca, I read that they tried to use astral projection and out-of-body experiences to be in control of their mind, body, and spirit. I tried to do it once but it went nowhere.

Other things about me I guess, are that I'm a 15-year-old girl. I had eaten a muffin and had ice cream that day, and drank Pepsi. I also read that mental disorders can intensify this so I think it would be appropriate to mention I have organizational OCD, seasonal effective disorder, and bi-polar disorder.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Did I have an out-of-body experience? - Bella Swaann - 01-16-2013 09:33 AM
[] - Thalmor - 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
[] - Mackenzie - 01-16-2013, 09:44 AM