This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can the Nook or Kindle do web pages with embedded flash or java scripts? Can is do facebook?
01-16-2013, 09:53 AM

Kindle is definitely an amazing device. Its worth the money.You can put ebooks/notes/audio books on your kindle also Notes and annotations are very easy to make.Very easy to use with the PC and the Mac Kindle is very straight forward there's no need for additional software required for Kindle. Also supports you can also increase the text size which is again amazing.E-INK screen technology that don’t glare in any light so no strain to eyes and less harmful. There are wide range of books on kindle many are free and other are cheaper at price than the actual books so yes I have saved a lot of money till now.
You dont have to carry now all those heavy actual books, kindle is so light weight which is carrying almost 1500 books within it. Since I travel a lot I really like the 3G Internet you can get the internet wherever you go. Whenever you are tired of reading you can also you Text-To-Speech with auto-page turning feature which is jst so relaxing. If the small size strains your eyes a lot than can also change the text-size. I must say Kindle is a small magic books really I cant live without it.

Amazon Kindle
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - JoDo - 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM
[] - Wyatt P - 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM
[] - Tyler G - 01-16-2013 09:53 AM