This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my ex to miss/want me back?
01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
How to get my ex to miss/want me back?
I know this is stupid but it's really important to me. Ok, here's the scenario. My boyfriend and I were together for about 3 years. We've known each other about 6 years, were childhood friends before we were anything. Well, long story short, we got together and he was really rough around the edges but I stayed with him. I had trust issues from the get go and struggled the first year of our relationship trying to trust him. Finally, I did. And about 3 Weeks into the whole trust thing, he lied to me about something. It cut me so deep cuz I had gone thru HELL trying to trust him and he knew that. The next two years were much harder, especially with my newly developed trust issues and insecurities in the relationship. I never believed what he said, did, etc. which made things hard for him. We constantly argued but it always came down to the lie he told. He'd always say he wouldn't lie again and I should trust him again but it was hard. We broke up, got back together and three DAYS into it, lies began to pop up again ...this time, more than one lie. Though we weren't together after this, I still stuck by him with hopes that he'll come around. Well, I'm not gonna lie. My trust issues have gotten worse, I'm constantly calling, cussing, texting, getting angry and I've pushed him away with all of this. Now HE'S telling me he's changing and growing up and I'M the one that's not moving forward, which is true because I have so much resentment for him now because it's like I'm stuck BECAUSE of him and now HE'S growing up AFTER all of this damage has been done. Well he said he needed a break from me, a real one. And I remember him saying that I'm very PREDICTABLE.he said "I know when we get off the phone you're gonna send a long text, go to twitter, and cuss me out"..well in the end, I still love him and all I want is for him to miss me. it seems like it's so easy for him not to call me but it's really hard for me...so how do I make him miss me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get my ex to miss/want me back? - Becka - 01-16-2013 09:36 AM
[] - Angel - 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
[] - sugaree - 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM
[] - LADY DIXON - 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM
[] - Francisca - 01-16-2013, 10:02 AM
[] - Ria Camille - 01-16-2013, 10:08 AM