This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make more friends and become more confident about myself?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
How can I make more friends and become more confident about myself?
Ok im a gitl im 16 in highschool im a cheerleader doesnt help much tho lol....im really shy,like im nervous in class and I hate being put on the spot because I used to get teased and it made,me very insecure now I am very into fashion makeup and hair this is just a little,bio.....my friends in 8th grade backstabbed me so o came to highschool not knowing anyone and it was really hard on me I was depressed for aehile but I got over it I have a couple of friends but I dont feel close with them like I have nothing in common with them...and everyone has an insyagram or twitter I mafe twitter biy only got like 20 followers when everyone else has like hundreds im scared to make an instagram and wont get followrts or likes on my,pics also, how can I overcome my ahyness and make conversation with people im teally bad ay that please help!!

please note this isnt all about followers its about getting friends and a bf also overcome my,insecuritys people say im pretty all the time but I dont see it,unless I do hair nd makeup and I allways compare myself to others

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I make more friends and become more confident about myself? - Roxy - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM
[] - Francis - 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
[] - Sweet - 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - S6 - 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM