This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i add my friend back or should i wait for her to come back by herself?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM
should i add my friend back or should i wait for her to come back by herself?
so i have this friend that i love so much, and that i care so much about. she knows that, and i've always been really sensitive with her, like if i'm attached or something so if she gets mad at me, i get sad. so yesterday she was deleting a few contacts from her phone and i told her in a joke way: i dare you to delete me. and she did. i told her to add me back but she didn't do it yet and i don't have the guts to add her back either. and yesterday at night, i asked a friend of mine to tell her to add me back and that i miss her and that i'm bored and i need someone to talk to, and she took it in the wrong way and she said no. today she told me that i only talk to her when i'm bored and she doesn't like that, i didn't even mean it like that and its not true because we talk like everyday and i love her to death, its like i always try to show her how much i care about her and i don't understand why she took it like that and now i don't know what to do. should i direct message her on twitter and tell her that i miss her and for her to add me back? she ignored me the whole day at school today.. and i'm pretty down because of that, i don't want her to be mad at me. what can i do? help please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i add my friend back or should i wait for her to come back by herself? - Hannah - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM
[] - Chris B - 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM