This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need to clean my computer BAD?! Any ideas? Or is this the right CD to wipe hard drive and reinstall ?? dell?
01-16-2013, 09:42 AM
Need to clean my computer BAD?! Any ideas? Or is this the right CD to wipe hard drive and reinstall ?? dell?
My computer is Dell. I have the disk that says "already installed on your computer. Use to reinstall software." so if I wipe out my hard drive ( which, btw, how do I do that ) do I just put that cd in afterwards and everything will be back to functional , internet and all???
OBVIOUSLY I will lose everything -_- that's kinda the point. All that is on my computer is viruses and stupid spam & JUNK. So I WANT to lose EVERYTHING and start over FRESH. But my question is , is that the right disk to restore the computer to its default? Like with internet and paint and notepad and stuff?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need to clean my computer BAD?! Any ideas? Or is this the right CD to wipe hard drive and reinstall ?? dell? - Snow Flake - 01-16-2013 09:42 AM
[] - Chris Ancor - 01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
[] - Dell_Vijay_D - 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM