This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a freshman and this junior guy is trying to talk to me?
01-16-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm a freshman and this junior guy is trying to talk to me?
So there's this junior is my French class. I've never talked to him before but I knew of him. One day he just started talking to me and we would always make awkward eye contact in class. I was fine with being friends with him. But then he started adding me on twitter, instagram, facebook, etc. One of my girl friends is a junior and I told her about him and she was like just be friends with him, nothing more! But I can tell he likes me because he direct messaged me on twitter starting a conversation. He will probably end up asking for my number. Should I give it to him or not? I don't know what to do and I'm actually scared hahah please help!
I'm fine with just being friends with him! I just don't want anything more and I don't want him to assume I do because I really don't. He's kinda creeepy hahah

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm a freshman and this junior guy is trying to talk to me? - Nicole - 01-16-2013 09:42 AM
[] - Tom Cat - 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM
[] - Fred - 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM
[] - JUSTAGIRL - 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
[] - Sparkles - 01-16-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - Hehas - 01-16-2013, 10:11 AM