This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I allowed/Do I deserve to get help for Neglect, How do I get it?
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

Hey honey, I'm really sorry for what you have been through!
All I can think of right now is for you to call the police, or child services. But you will most probably end up in foster care if you do that.

I would love to be able to help you, but I'm not living in the US so I'm not sure what your options are. But I would like to offer you something; if you would like to email me as often as you would like, I can always listen and help with your day-to-day problems. And you never know, we might find out a solution for your situation together.

here's a new email I just got for myself; I don't want to post my real email in case anyone I know reads this. But once you email me, I'll give you my real address so we can talk more often. - nemkiraz@yahoo.com

Before you email me, I'll just tell you a bit about myself so you feel safe talking to me. I'm a girl, I'm 20 and I'm currently studying in university in the UK. But I'm from a different country. I have 2 catsSmile I'm not on facebook or twitter, so you probably can't find me online. But there are a few articles about stuff I did in high school, and actually a competition I won a while ago. So you can google me and make sure I'm real, after I give you my real name via emailSmile

Hope you're not just trolling and you are a real person, so that I didn't go through all this trouble for nothing.

I'm really just reaching out with the pure intention of helping and nothing else in mind. Hope you choose to email me soon!

Best of luck in life if you decide not to. Trust in yourself, there are many people who turn out to have wonderful lives coming from unfortunate childhoods! There is always hope honey.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Charlotte - 01-16-2013, 09:49 AM
[] - Marcus - 01-16-2013, 09:55 AM
[] - Nem - 01-16-2013 10:02 AM