This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get over your first love of 3 years?
01-16-2013, 10:07 AM

He broke up with you over text? Wow, shady. He doesn't seem like a true gentlemen or the type of guy you should be with. I suggest, deleting his number, delete him off facebook, twitter, instagram, whatever. Delete all the pictures you have of him and with him, throw away everything that reminds you of him, delete all his texts in your phone and all your calls from him. Try talking to other guys! I swear this works every time. Whenever I'm upset over a guy, I just start talking to a new guy and it really helps! I really loved this guy (so I though) for like 4 years and he really hurt me. It was so hard to get over him but finally I realized he was no good for me, I can find someone better, I started talking to new guys and wala! I'm over him Smile I actually hate him now haha. But anyways, start talking to new boys, and keep yourself busy! Watch tv a lot to get your mind off things. Clean, do homework, exercise, anything! And I don't know if you're a religious person, but praying really helps me. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 01-16-2013, 09:58 AM
[] - Chunky Lard - 01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - Nicole - 01-16-2013 10:07 AM
[] - Leen Gene X - 01-16-2013, 10:14 AM