This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do i attract leos? aquarius female?
01-16-2013, 10:09 AM

No Geminis friend are IRRATATING. Trust me. I work with one, dated one , and friends with one. I rather a Leo drive me nuts with being a attention fanatic then a Gemini. Wayyyy to wishy washy for us Aquarius. Dont believe me just wait. And as friends they can be secretly jealous but in your face they act as if you guys are mutual. Not ---slightly jealous. They are good people to talk to tho, very social and hold funny and interesting convos.

As far as Leos...you sound exactly like me! Lol. All my life Ive ran into Leos. My first was a Leo my bestfriend is a Leo. My last boyfriend was a Leo. Half of the people I interact on accident on Twitter is a LEO. Crazy. But the reason why you probably do is because Aquarius are actually the opposite of Leos. ( Opposites does attract.) Or maybe some where in your chart you have a Leo in there besides your moon, like Leo rising or Leo in Mercury or something (they way you think). Im actually a Leo moon.

My big sister is a Pisces. There interesting people. But not the kind of people Aquarius people would instantly click too tho, so thats probably why you havent. Pisces are lowkey kind of people they stay under the radar. Signs like Leos are ALL OUT THERE. Lol .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bluestar - 01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - H3LL0 KiTTY - 01-16-2013 10:09 AM
[] - Jen J. - 01-16-2013, 10:15 AM
[] - B M - 01-16-2013, 10:23 AM
[] - кмω1511 @};- - 01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
[] - MadPoe - 01-16-2013, 10:33 AM