This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best thing to do if I have some great app ideas and no technical knowledge?
01-16-2013, 10:40 AM

If you an idea for an application, but don't know how to code it, you can use a website, such as Guru.com, in order to find and hire a developer who would be able to help you create these applications.

http://Guru.com

Guru enables you to post a project, w ith information, such as what you are looking for and need done, what your project budget is, as well as other information, and then allows people to put in "bids" and proposals for your project, which may include what they can do to help you create your app, what they would like for compensation, as well as other information, such as their background and skills.

Whether or not the developer you hired wants a cut of the profits from your applications or not, that would have to be something that you go over with them, but if you're looking to share profits or perhaps not, you could probably include that in the description on your Guru project.

Another option would be to search for a company that creates applications for people and businesses, but that may cost more money, as you would be paying a company and not an individual to code your application for you.

Good luck and I hope I helped you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - WifiBrain - 01-16-2013, 10:31 AM
[] - Jamie - 01-16-2013 10:40 AM
[] - Dumpling - 01-16-2013, 10:44 AM