This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best thing to do if I have some great app ideas and no technical knowledge?
01-16-2013, 10:44 AM

Hello,
My experience is that the most complicated part is not the programming (someone else will do it for you) nor having a great idea, but the selling of your app.
Platforms such as iphone app store will charge you a fix fee everytime you sell an app. The price you sell it for its up to you but as i said, consider the marketing a key point and if you`re lucky you may have some big company buying it from you. That will require lots of time regarding internet PR, blogging and of course a bit of luck. Luckily i work for a socialmedia company, and i know the work that this operation demands as we made a few campaigns for entrepreneurs like yourself.
Having said so, i would contact a local app developper and tell them your expectactions to see if what you have in mind would be functional in real life and also to have an estimate budget of the whole process.
Consider also making it a free app and then associate with a company who provides paid advertising on free apps.
Hope i shed some light Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - WifiBrain - 01-16-2013, 10:31 AM
[] - Jamie - 01-16-2013, 10:40 AM
[] - Dumpling - 01-16-2013 10:44 AM