This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote my website in Search Engine Traffic?
01-16-2013, 04:33 PM

They are many ways to drive traffic to your website, you will need the traffic to accomplish your goal online of being profitable. I am assuming it's your primary purpose of having an online presence.

The top ways to drive traffic to your online presence include Pay Per Click marketing, Search engine optimization, forum marketing and article marketing. Keep in mind its going to cost you time or money to drive traffic online. Sometimes both, depending on how you have your traffic strategy get up.

For this reason you, you want to initially focus on methods of driving traffic that get the best bang for your buck. I can say that Pay Per Click and Article Marketing have worked for me, but I would recommend that you do your own test to see what works for you and to find out your personal preference.

As per my knowledge 5 Steps to drive traffic:

For drive traffic use below process:

1. Submit in directories

2. Submit Articles

3. Blog Discussion

4. Forum Postings

5. Link exchanges

If you need for more information how to drive traffic to your website just go through below website: http://www.trafficassistants.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hollie - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
[] - $ mantra $ - 01-16-2013 04:33 PM
[] - Web Designer Perth - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
[] - Girl_skinny - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
[] - disha s - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
[] - hurleypix - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM
[] - cyberchoices - 01-16-2013, 04:33 PM