This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can underweight ppl get mocked and its okay, but if overweight people get mocked, its not okay?
01-16-2013, 11:43 PM

Hi Emma! I absolutely understand your problem because I face the same thing every single day.. I weigh the same as you, only I'm two inches shorter. There's just so much of 'Oh you're so thin.. you look like a twig..you look weak.. why don't you eat.. blah blah' and yes, it's unfair that skinny girls get picked on so much. but then our problem is a very uncommon one.. lol.. to be TRYING to gain weight and not succeeding..
Honestly, I'd LOVE to gain 10 pounds but same problems - genes + fast metabolism. And really, I've seen pics on twitter and sites.. where people want to become skinny.. not just thin, like actually skinny. So hey, let's just try to accept what we look like Smile it's really tough I know but I think some people comment only because they wish they were as thin as you. I mean, we can carry off strappy tops and sleeveless dress without worrying about our arms looking too fat Smile and you have the height! You probably look somewhat like a model Smile

This is going to be my new year resolution (to not give a damn and try to be happier about my body) Make it yours too!
And seriously, don't check out more stuff than necessary on facebook.. people write absolute crap :/
Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Serena - 01-16-2013, 11:43 PM
[] - randomchick - 01-16-2013 11:43 PM