This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel like a bad person? I can't but feel so depressed and want to disappear? Am I bad a person?
01-17-2013, 09:53 AM
Why do I feel like a bad person? I can't but feel so depressed and want to disappear? Am I bad a person?
I'm not the types of people who would cause trouble and contradictions. I don't slag anybody off or talk down at them. There are some people that really piss me off though, but I often ignore those and stay calm. And if they are in my family, I just put up with it and learn to accept the way they are. I'm only friends with laid back and people who think. I never know what to say to people who are popular, etc. I don't like to gossip because it bores me. I'm usually really calm around people and even people who are annoying.
I volunteer at the hospital and also worked with a paramedic before. I also sell my artwork to raise money for charity, and mostly raising money for leukemia.

But anyway, for some reason I feel like a bad person. Mostly because I'm ignored by a lot of people, including my family. For some reason I seem different and eccentric in my family, mostly because I'm shy and nerdy and they are the opposite. They often make me feel like a retard just because I've got Aspergers and some other learning disorder. Everybody on Facebook and Twitter ignores me except for Artists and Doctors who I talk to a lot working in the hospital, (but they are double my age, I'm 20). My brother hates me because I ignore him when he tries to put me down. He ignores me in the street and pretends I'm not there. (It should be me that's hating him, but I don't at all).

Also whenever I go out across the shops or anywhere, there are always people standing outside giving me evil looks and watching me. And sometimes they will say something nasty. Everyone slags me off and ignored my invitation to my Art exhibition.

I can't help but feel depressed to be honest. I wanted this year to be awesome, buts its depressing already.
Sophia. Just because you don't understand my situation, does not mean you have to label me as a trouble maker. I'm not even a trouble maker! (I'm so shy that I won't even do that) I love my family and try to enjoy their time and I appreciate what they do. But for some reason, some relatives refuse to accept me, either that could be my fault or just their problem. I've tried and tried to have a conversation with them, but they just ignore me. And I even wasted my remaining phone credit to wish everyone a happy new year, only to find that they couldn't be bothered to reply and now deleted me off Facebook. They created trouble themselves by acting like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do I feel like a bad person? I can't but feel so depressed and want to disappear? Am I bad a person? - noromyxO - 01-17-2013 09:53 AM
[] - Taylor - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - Sophia - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - Ali - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - Abi - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - petee p - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - kareen - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - flatdowntown562 - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
[] - FAIRIEMMA - 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM