This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SORE SCALP AND HAIR LOSS?
01-17-2013, 01:13 PM
SORE SCALP AND HAIR LOSS?
Hi! I am a 23 year old African American female and I am desperately trying to find out what is going on with my hair and scalp. My scalp is REALLY sore and my hair "grows" but only as long as half of an inch. The area where this is happening is in the crown area. The outside areas are growing just fine and is not sore at all. I really would like ANY opinion on this. A doctor's point of view would be great. I value my hair so much and it really takes away from my self esteem. The fact that I don't know what's going on adds to that. I stopped perming it about 4 months ago due to this issue. I was using Dr. Miracle's regular relaxer. I don't really grease my scalp or oil it....I just wait for it to show me SOME TYPE OF SIGN that it will grow further than just my scalp. I have new growth but it doesn't grow further than that. Again, it's only in the crown area accompanied with soreness.

Thanks guys!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SORE SCALP AND HAIR LOSS? - Raine Monroe - 01-17-2013 01:13 PM
[] - Sur La Mer - 01-17-2013, 01:21 PM