This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TEENS: If a project was due and you weren't done with it, would you skip school?
01-17-2013, 09:09 PM
TEENS: If a project was due and you weren't done with it, would you skip school?
We had this REALLY REALLY hard essay due in English friday.

My teacher only gave us four nights to do it. Since it was the week before vacation, the teachers went intense with the work so we all save the project for thursday night.

On twitter, EVERYONE agreed with me that the essay took much more thought and was much harder than we thought it was.

I started it at 8:00(after work and other homework) and I didn't finish until one in the morning.

My essay was bad because I got really tired doing it. But I did it, and I turned it in on time.A bunch of other girls in my class didn't finish it, so their mom let them skip and now they have the whole vacation to do it.

Is that fair? Plus, some girls even came to school with their essay and my teacher was like "Don't worry about it....Just bring it in after vacation."

Seriously? Should I have skipped school? I could have put MUCH more time into my essay.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
TEENS: If a project was due and you weren't done with it, would you skip school? - maryann c - 01-17-2013 09:09 PM
[] - ... - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - K - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - NIKKKOLE. - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - blvckhippy. - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - ǝƃıɐd ʎqqɐ - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - piratechick96 - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM