This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TEENS: If a project was due and you weren't done with it, would you skip school?
01-17-2013, 09:17 PM

In my school, that's not an option. If you skip school, you have to hand it in EARLIER than if you show up. If you aren't in school, you have to email it by 7:25 in the morning (when the school day starts), but if you go to school then you hand it in in whatever block you have english. If I were in that situation, I'd probably go in late so that I would have an extra hour and a half to work on it or sleep.

I had three essays and a math quiz today, most of them assigned last week or this week, so I know the feeling. I went to bed around 1 or 2 every night (starting monday), and skipped nearly all my extracurriculars. But I'm used to sleeping 4-5 hours a night. Out of my 4 classes this semester (weird scheduling, our classes are 90 minutes for half the year, then they switch), I have three AP's and an hours. But I want to go to a good school, so I make it work. I really hate people that skip school so easily, especially to avoid a test or handing something in. It just seems kind of lazy and cheap. I work hard and show up and I get the grades to prove it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ... - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - K - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - NIKKKOLE. - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - blvckhippy. - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM
[] - ǝƃıɐd ʎqqɐ - 01-17-2013 09:17 PM
[] - piratechick96 - 01-17-2013, 09:17 PM