This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people buy Apple products?
01-17-2013, 11:44 PM
Why do people buy Apple products?
I am currently in college and notice there is a much larger portion of Apple products whether it is iPhones or MacBooks or whatever. I want to know what you guys think about why Apple products are selling more and more, control the market in the smartphone and tablet sectors and are gaining ground in the computer sector as well. Most of those who use these products at college seem to use their Apple products for things that its competitors can do for cheaper. iPhones seem to be used almost exclusively for email, text and Facebook. Macs seem to be used strictly for Microsoft Office and Facebook. So this brings me to wonder why students, especially those who claim to not have enough money, go out and buy overly priced Apple products when there are considerably cheaper competing options that do everything asked for and make more sense. I view Apple products as selling for being extremely easy to use (but its competitors aren't hard to use either) and for being a status symbol. So that is why I think Apple products are being bought with ever increasing intensity. What do you think?

Note: Please, Apple fanboys don't go crazy answering this. Also, this isn't meant to be anti-Apple, I am genuinely curious why they continue to sell despite having considerably cheaper competition that can do most, if not all, of what Apple can do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do people buy Apple products? - BlaBla B - 01-17-2013 11:44 PM
[] - L - 01-17-2013, 11:52 PM
[] - GibsonEssGee - 01-17-2013, 11:52 PM
[] - delightfulfog521 - 01-17-2013, 11:52 PM