This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tell me the Instagram basics!! lots of points!!!?
01-18-2013, 03:56 AM

I've had Instagram for ages and I use it every day!
1.) every one uploads different amounts of pics! Personally I don't keep count! I post when I find something interesting!

2.) not all photos with ought people are boring! You could have a mix.

3.) you can search there names on there and if you search a celeb you can check out there pics and see if there legit!

4.) no it won't, although it won't be the best but no one will unfollow! That's how you start anyway! You have to gradually climb up the popularity ladder till u reach the popular page! No one can just start out with like 1000 likes!!

5.) when you want to share a photo and you come to the stage where you write a comment on you're on photo, you can scroll down and share it on fb, twitter...ect.

6.) you can or you can download (from the App Store for free) tagsforlikes. It will give you a lot of popular tags and you can copy and paste them immediately!

7.) yes you can but people will probably not follow you because you have nothing interesting to show!

8.) ummm.... Not really!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - nik - 01-18-2013, 03:56 AM
[] - Jack - 01-18-2013, 03:56 AM
[] - Ghaydaa - 01-18-2013 03:56 AM