This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE, help.?
01-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Relationship PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE, help.?
So...

I have a problem.

There is this guy.... and I should be grateful that there even is a guy in my life... but regardless... I am just not that into him.

Some facts about this guy:

He is 23 (I'm 18)
He got kicked out of his community college (I value education)
He lives in Missouri (I live in Michigan)
We met 5 years ago at a summer camp (...meaning I wasn't even a HIGH SCHOOL freshman yet)
He JUST started texting me RIGHT AFTER I graduated from high school (Meaning, he saw I was "on the market"... because we are facebook friends)

Now, don't get me wrong, he is a great person, a great friend, and deserves love... but the problem is that he wants it from me.

And I am not comfortable with his advances.

We have been "talking" for the past 6 months. I say "talking", because, usually, when he texts me "good morning, beutful (spelled wrong). hows things" ("hows" things gets me EVERY TIME! The correct grammar is "how are" things.), I say "super busy. doing homework. ill text you later!!!" (I never do.)

He also has asked me ALL SORTS of personal questions, such as "what kind-of underwear do you prefer.... on yourself and guys?"

I told him I found that weird, and I told him to stop.

He said it was his way of getting to know me.

O.o

NOW he tells me that he got me a gift....

A Christmas gift.

AFTER I explicitly told him to NOT to.

I feel like KNOW he is trying to win my affections.... But it really won't work.

I make it VERY CLEAR that we are strictly JUST FRIENDS... but he constantly complements me as if I WERE IS GIRLFRIEND.

Granted, I shouldn't be complaining about this, but it, seriously, borders on CREPPY.

So, my question is this:

How in the world do I tell him to return everything he got me and to not send anything to me for Christmas in a nice way that also says I don't want to lead him on any further that I may, inadvertently, already have?

I really don't want to hurt his feelings.

Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Relationship PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE, help.? - waytobe - 01-18-2013 07:29 AM
[] - Michelle - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Roland - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - Tessa - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - cashinowt - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - XcowgurlX - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
[] - alecha - 01-18-2013, 07:37 AM