This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she a bad friend or not? please help?
01-18-2013, 11:07 AM

I agree with you. I think your friend either might be lesbian or wishes to be a male. Back to the subject. I think your basically the second chance. I know how it feels to be a second chance. looks like she found someone that she thinks is "better than you". She's not a true friend. A true friend would always talk to a friend when either one of them are in a situation. A true friend would text his/her friend more than 5 minutes. A true friend would not simply abandon a friend just because they found new friends. I think you get the picture. There are other people near you that wont do the same mistakes that your "friend" did. If she starts texting you, would you answer back? Think about that for awhile. I understand that you consider her as a good friend, but do you think she considers you a good friend? I suggest that you find other good friends or talk to the other friends you already have. I hope this helps you.
-Amanda
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mariam - 01-18-2013, 11:07 AM
[] - Judy H - 01-18-2013, 11:07 AM
[] - SummerInTheRain - 01-18-2013 11:07 AM