This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody fill me in on what happened with Louis Tomlinson on Twitter?
01-18-2013, 02:45 PM
Can somebody fill me in on what happened with Louis Tomlinson on Twitter?
i don't have a twitter (i should probably get one though lol), but i do have a facebook, and one of the admins on one of the one direction facebook pages i follow was going on about how louis got mad at the people that ship larry stylinson, and louis started calling the people who ship larry "fake fans" and "lost causes". i'm pretty sure he only said that because some of the shippers were taking it too far (some "fans" were even sending eleanor calder death treats!), but i don't completely understand why our boobear would say something like that to his fans. i mean, i've always thought the larry stylinson bromance was cute, but i know that they aren't actually like, DATING. i love elounor so freaking much! but why would louis call us "lost causes" and "fake fans" to not only the crazed larry stylinson shippers, but also the shippers that support elounor 100% and would never try to hurt either of them like that!

am i missing some details or something, or WHAT the carrots is going on exactly???!!!
so has el or the rest of the boys said anything about all this at all?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can somebody fill me in on what happened with Louis Tomlinson on Twitter? - Rachel :D <3 - 01-18-2013 02:45 PM
[] - spongebob - 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
[] - Jass - 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
[] - Karlaayyy - 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM