This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody fill me in on what happened with Louis Tomlinson on Twitter?
01-18-2013, 02:53 PM

So pretty much what happened was that people were still calling Larry real. And sending hate to Eleanor and Stanley. And Stanley was being a stupid peasant and was like 'well i think we all know who wins because my best friend is famous and buys me cars' so then louis tweeted Stan and was like 'its a shame that people are such lost causes and hate to see me and El happy' or some crap like that. And yeah alot of times before Louis has called us 'bullshit' and 'fake fans' and 'deluded' and stuff like that. But we think that it wasnt really Louis who tweeted that because he usually has a space between his punctuation in his tweets so alot of people are blaming management. And its a little strange that Harry hasnt had any input on all of this. Idk man. But like what i dont get is like why are we fake fans? Like Louis im sorry for buying both your albums and buying posters and merch and im sorry for dedicating my whole life to you like idek.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - spongebob - 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
[] - Jass - 01-18-2013, 02:53 PM
[] - Karlaayyy - 01-18-2013 02:53 PM