This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please, if you were in my shoes.... what else would you do... please share his story.?
01-18-2013, 03:17 PM

What would you do if you found him? I assume you are on your own now, and from your description of your parents, I wouldn't think you'd want to bring any animal within range of them again. How do you support yourself today, without having graduated high school? It certainly doesn't appear that you would be in a financial position to purchase or properly care for a horse on your own.

Loving animals means wanting what is best for them, and sometimes that means letting go when you just can't provide what they need. I don't fully understand what you hope to accomplish by finding this horse. If he is doing fine, then there is nothing for you to do and you can feel better knowing that. But what if he is not doing fine, and you have no realistic means to do anything about it, then what will you have accomplished?

You could hold your own memorial service honoring the memories of this beloved horse, even without knowing his fate, and also bury the painful memories that burden you today. This would help you to find the closure you need so you can move on and focus on developing a more productive and happier future.
Add.................. Congratulations, and I wish you continued success in your businesses.

In your post, you stated "....Now my parents always been sneaky. Lieing bout people coming and riding. This was long in the works....."

I naturally assumed that by "parents" you meant both your father and your mother, which would appear to mean that your mother had lied to you in the past about people coming and riding this same horse? If so, that would constitute a betrayal of trust that I would take into consideration when making any future plans requiring trust in the relationship.
Well, I hope you find your way through this. Whatever happens with the horse, I hope you find a way to put the painful memories from your past behind you so they don't dictate your future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Aja - 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
[] - gallop - 01-18-2013 03:17 PM
[] - The Albert - 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
[] - obedientincome315 - 01-18-2013, 03:17 PM