This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I could use some help with dealing with my ex girlfriend.. and her friends...?
01-19-2013, 07:29 AM

Hey man, I feel you. We all have horror stories about exes and how cruel they can be, but remember: a man is not judged by the struggles he went through, but only how he dealt with said struggles. This girl clearly liked you before, and there is apart of her heart that still wants you, whether you or she knows it or not, but it's probably best that you leave burning bridges burnt. I would however, try and see her, and tell her how sorry YOU are. You need to listen very closely, because this is what girls want and need to hear. She will only admit that she was wrong until after you admit that you were wrong. It sucks, I know, but we're guys and it's what we have to do. It's our responsibility. When she sees this, either two things will happen. 1) there will be a tearful reunion followed by friendship or a relationship (depending on the severity of the situation) or 2) she will disregard your apologies and go about her life. But at lease you can sleep knowing you apologized for your actions, you were the mature one who felt sympathetic towards your ex. That takes a man to do. But you need to have a conversation with, in person would be best. But don't overkill it by trying to get her attention through every means of communication. Just a conversation. It will help man. I promise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - rose - 01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
[] - Matt Somogyi - 01-19-2013 07:29 AM