This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I reach a live person in Yahoo! Groups support?
01-19-2013, 06:36 PM
How do I reach a live person in Yahoo! Groups support?
Several years ago, my boss and I were subscribed to a Yahoo! Group without our consent, and since that time, our corporate e-mail domain has changed, so I'm unable to use e-mail commands to unsubscribe from the group. What's more, the group moderator has never responded to an e-mail sent to GROUPNAME-owner, so there is no way that I can unsubscribe our e-mail addresses. And if you've ever tried to find a live body at Yahoo! Groups to direct a service request to, well, then you can understand my question. Does anyone have a phone number, Twitter handle or e-mail address that belongs to a living, breathing human being who can go in and delete our two e-mail addresses from this Yahoo! Group? The group is global_desis (neither of us are Indian, so again, I'm stumped as to how we were subscribed). Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I reach a live person in Yahoo! Groups support? - Sean - 01-19-2013 06:36 PM
[] - WaverlyW - 01-19-2013, 06:44 PM