This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tired of this situation.?
01-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Tired of this situation.?
My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now. His ex-wife is a pain in the you know what. They have been divorced for over a 9 years now and have 2 children together ages 11 and 12. She has been an issue in our relationship from day one. Always calling starting arguments with him, always being disrespectful towards me and my children as well. She has never met me but hates me. She hates the fact that my boyfriend is happy with me. She calls us the Brady Bunch, she calls and starts arguments with him over nothing. As soon as me and him moved in together she took out child support on him even though he is a stand up father to his kids. So my question is me and her don't get along obviously so is it right that she still wants to come to my boyfriends families annual Christmas Breakfast. I feel that I'm the new sheriff in town and that they are divorced so she needs to move on. She has a boyfriend of her own and he has kids also so why is she trying to make it a point to be around me and my boyfriends family for the holidays instead of going and being with her man and his family. I understand that people have to get along for the children's sake. But this woman has caused so much drama, confusion( with his kids, trying to turn them against their father). She has disrespected him, me, and my children beyond disrespect. So am I wrong for telling my boyfriend to tell her just drop his children off at the Christmas breakfast and keep it moving. Or should she have the right to attend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tired of this situation.? - Fedup - 01-19-2013 09:26 PM
[] - Kate - 01-19-2013, 09:34 PM
[] - Good Life by Love - 01-19-2013, 09:34 PM
[] - sacredclay - 01-19-2013, 09:34 PM