This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
as a teenager where can I get a job that will give me good experience in marketing/advertising?
01-19-2013, 11:56 PM

If u have good marketting skills then I have a program that suits you best. It is an online marketting site. It is an American based site. You have to promote their sales and start earning money. Not a get rich quick program. But you can start making plenty of money after some weeks or months.

I' I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI

* Their parent company has been around since 1985.
* It's free to get started.
* They're in over 190 countries worldwide.
* You can do everything from home on your computer.
* 24-hour support.
* Free training and free Website.
* They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made.

There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see http://www.sfi4.com/11721497/FREE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matty - 01-19-2013, 11:56 PM
[] - lynda - 01-19-2013, 11:56 PM
[] - huda - 01-19-2013 11:56 PM