This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are iPhone 5's really that good? really easy 10 points?
01-20-2013, 01:41 AM

Nope, try and wait it out for the iPhone 5s in the next year or so, but if you're wanting an iPhone soon you're better off with the iPhone 4s since it's cheaper and comes with the same features as the iPhone 5
It's not that great, I bought mine 3 days ago and I was really excited and believed the hype that is 'Apple' I'm returning it tomorrow morning because I truly believe it's just awful, there are tons of other phones on the market for half the price that do 2x more than this phone does
A few reasons why I'm returning it -
1. The camera quality - while photos look good on the phone itself, when uploaded onto a computer or facebook they look awful
2. The battery life - it seems to need to be charged everyday, and I've seldom used the phone
3. Faults - I'll try to get into my texts and when I click the home button it'll turn off... then about 5 minutes later it'll turn on again... without having touched the on/off button.
4. The cost - I'm assuming you wont be on contract when you get your phone, and neither am I, when using the internet (at home connected to my own wifi) it uses up all my credit for the internet, even though it's not supposed to
5. Scratching - If you're getting the black model, it'll scratch like a b*tch, you're gonna have to fork out for an expensive case if you want to keep it safe
6. Size - the screen is great for watching movies etc... but you can't fit it into any of your pockets

The things I like about it? It looks nice and sleek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kevin - 01-20-2013, 01:41 AM
[] - Android Core - 01-20-2013, 01:41 AM
[] - GRIM - 01-20-2013 01:41 AM
[] - Milana Rose ♥ - 01-20-2013, 01:41 AM
[] - Brandee Mizelle - 01-20-2013, 01:41 AM