This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are your experiences with brazillian keratin treatments?
01-20-2013, 01:57 AM
what are your experiences with brazillian keratin treatments?
My hair has frizz when it air-dries, not so much that my hair looks like a puffball but enough so that the bottom of my hair is a lot poofier than the top of my hair and it looks lopsided. My hair is wavy (there is a new wave every 2 inches and I have hair that is probably around 10 inches and the wave only starts below my ears) and my hair is a little coarse at the bottom and top layers. the middle of my hair is generally smooth but i want to get rid of the wave and make it somewhat straight. Will the treatment work for me? If you have had it done on you, please state your experiences and hair type and what you might recommend for me for getting straighter hair. I have heard that some people's hair started breaking off and stuff but some people had really great results. I don't want to do something i will regret until my hair grows back! Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what are your experiences with brazillian keratin treatments? - Emily - 01-20-2013 01:57 AM
[] - Sur La Mer - 01-20-2013, 02:05 AM