This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I run in the other direction before he "puts a ring on it"?
01-20-2013, 03:57 AM

You know him well enough, to know he is, a bonafide liar on many levels. You're really going to marry this guy? You ALSO know he is narcissic AND unlikely to change? You're really STILL going to marry this guy? He dangerously flirts and possibly more with other women on social sites, and you think that will END here and now with his proposal to you?

WRONG. He's sick, emotionally sick in several very serious way's that undermine ANY potential for a worthy, lasting relationship. He needs wayyyyy more counseling, intensive, for a vveeerrrry long time if he would to get himself "in check" with the reality of life, as in? An HONEST life.

I would not accept his proposal if it comes and I would by now, have a clue and be breaking up and away from him as not a potential mate for the rest of my life.

It sounds like you'll have to be knocked out and down by a "boulder" before you "get" these key, basic, succinct facts of who he is...Pity. Stand by to be his next "victim" if you accept his proposal.
You write smarter than that - but it's clear? You may not be if you're desperate to marry him...And already checking his "email accounts" seriously???? You do recall the word TRUST play's BIG in our marriage vows, right? Ohhhh weeellll...

Grace
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mark - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM
[] - jason - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM
[] - l8tr g8tr - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM
[] - Red Barron - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM
[] - You asked so... - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM
[] - bunnyONE - 01-20-2013 03:57 AM
[] - CannabisQueen - 01-20-2013, 03:57 AM