This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Food for thought on Feminism and Gender Equality?
01-20-2013, 08:46 AM

This is the 'outcome' for MOST people under the dual income economy regime, apart, of course from those privileged ones who get all the goodies and crow endlessly about how successful they are in a biased system.

I've commented on this many times - the increasing divides within our society ranging from the ultra-haves to the never-will-haves - as well as the impending doom of such a society/economy due to its inherent massive imbalances and injustices, coupled with declining easy energy resources.

You are caught in the grip of the Deepest and Unacknowledged Recession - which will soon collapse into the Greatest Depression - as your 'government' knows fully - which is precisely why they are hiding it from you and distracting you with other 'issues'.

It is also why feminists are scrambling for the best deck chairs on the Titanic at the moment.... the hardcore as aware as I am that the ship is going down, but they still imagine they can get a good view as it sinks, and in reality, rather than steering the ship away from the iceberg and helping with departure of crew and passengers - they are pushing the iceberg onto the ship and pumping water into the ship....

You are trapped in what I call 'Social Control by Imposed Neo-Poverty' - meaning that it is an ancient maxim that without money etc, the 'peasants' have no real power - and thus it is in the intersts of any 'government' bent on Uberkontrol to ensure that is own people are poor. This poverty of coruse leads to higher crime etc - and thus provides the Reichstag fire excuse to clamp down on the populace (much as feminists do with 'rape' and 'DV').

Government is intent on Uberkontrol in theWest for the simple reason that petroleum is running out, which will bring MASSIVE chjanges to oru society(ies) - for the worse - and they are currently seeking, in a very undrground way, to establish a regime of Uberkontrol as THEIR chosen way to deal with this - on the assumption that We, The People (those government 'serves' LMAO) are incapable of taking care of ourselves properly.... totally elitist rubbish and counter productive to dmeocracy and order.

Many of our alleged feminists and feminist apologists here are themselves caught in that position - and yet they have no real idea what they are dealing with.

I see no solution apart from a total economic dissolution and/or a revolution of the people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - SmartAZ - 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM
[] - Rawr - 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM
[] - Mattias - 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM
[] - ArmyWife - 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM
[] - nicebaseball217 - 01-20-2013 08:46 AM
[] - Lucixir - 01-20-2013, 08:46 AM