This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some ways that a new start-up or small business can use social networks to grow their business?
01-20-2013, 02:10 PM

When you have time browse topic of your business here and answer questions as I do to help drive traffic to my website.

Or enter niche words in social networks related to your business. If you are selling baking goods comment in recipes that you have tried or like, or offer one. Try news or forum comment sections, even word press articles have comment sections you can nutrally advertize your business while offering nice to know information.

You can put your website link or business name in your comment. Don't go over board on advertising for it could be spamed. You see my link is in my profile here on yahoo answers and I did not add it here in these paragraphs. so I can just help give information I know for free while getting back links to my business site and costumers to my location offering on a neutral basis. Free yet helpful to attract the right people who want what you offer. Try it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - fortarticle - 01-20-2013 02:10 PM
[] - cooingchannel598 - 01-20-2013, 02:10 PM