This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like I'm falling apart..?
01-20-2013, 04:08 PM

First, I apologize on behalf of the other person who left the other comment saying others have it worse. That was not very helpful nor is it appropriate to state. Comparing problems is never a good idea as a crisis is defined by the individual and not society.

That being said, it truly sounds like you are going through a very difficult time in your life.

Not having a peaceful home can sometimes make a person feel like their one "safe place" is under attack. What do you do when your port in the storm gets hit with a hurricane? I know it must be difficult. Is there anyone else who lives in your house? A grandparent, sibling, etc?

Now with your best friend moving I realize it can be bit scary and extremely heart breaking, as if your last line of defense is disappearing. The good news about you BFF is that you two have a lot of social networks available to stay connected, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. BFF may change locations, but that doesn't mean that they leave us behind. A true best friend could live across the street or across the globe, doesn't matter. They'll still be your best friend.

Crushes can be stupid. I know, I've had many and watched my friends struggle with them. Every crush situation is different, so I really can't be of any help to you there. =/

Is there any adult or school counselor you feel comfortable approaching? A youth group leader or a coach? Maybe a teacher or a liberian? Perhaps you're close with an aunt or uncle? There will always be someone in your life who cares about you, sometimes it takes a few deep breaths to finally see them.

Hang in there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I feel like I'm falling apart..? - Tara - 01-20-2013, 04:00 PM
[] - lily - 01-20-2013 04:08 PM
[] - Haley - 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
[] - Bill Braskey - 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
[] - LondonLou - 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM
[] - something crazy - 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM