This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which "fan-base" is more annoying?
01-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Which "fan-base" is more annoying?
Okay this is quite pointless but a group of my friends were talking about which fan-base is more annoying, Directioners or Beliebers?

I think that they're both annoying, obviously not all of their/his fans are, but the annoying ones tend to be more attention seeking or more noticeable.

Like last night "cut4bieber" and "cutforbieber" trended on Twitter. "Beliebers" actually self-harmed FOR Justin Bieber, to stop him from smoking weed. Many teenage girls posted pictures of their cuts, saying things like "pls just1n b1eb3r stahp smokin, ur doin drugzz" or something along those lines. They re actually disgusting, for making a joke out of something as serious as self harm, and making a big deal out of a teenager smoking.

And also last year, when Mitch Lucker died (RIP) after an accident many "Directioners", went on the One direction group page (Facebook) and were saying he committed suicide, slit his wrists and died, and that his young daughter should commit suicide. For no reason at all but because One direction and Suicide Silence are different genres/styles of music and that Mitch's daughter was getting publicity and not the stupid fan-girls (Directioners).

Obviously both fan bases have done much more annoying/stupid things, but which group do you find more annoying?
@Morgul (Lord of the Nine) my point exactly! I did not dislike them before yesterday, but after I am lost for words.
At least Justin Bieber isn't doing cocaine and hard drugs! He's doing what every other teen does. What a shame that his fans really ruin his music for people.
@xx_hedley_xx Ignore those idiots! But you have amazing music taste! I was really upset the day Mitch died, and seeing stuff like that made me cry. The fans really make the artists look bad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Which "fan-base" is more annoying? - Holly - 01-20-2013 08:03 PM
[] - ♥Rachel♥ - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
[] - Mysterious - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
[] - Hannah C - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
[] - Too_MainStream - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
[] - proudConqueror980 - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM
[] - xx_hedley_xx - 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM