This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brazilian Treatment Outcome for You?
01-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Brazilian Treatment Outcome for You?
Well, I came across the Brazilian Treatment on youtube, and I was wondering about the outcome after its been completly washed out.

I have naturally curly hair, and I really like it and when I found out you could wash your hair and its still straight and is less time on straigtening or whatever (Basically that you have straight hair now), I was like Finally!

However, when I was watching one video, the person said that when the 6-8 months were over, her hair wasn't the naturally curly state it was before, and that its like half straight and half curly as well, and that it looked terrible. She didn't wait it out, and instead went for another treatment so she doesn't really know if her curly hair will come back.

And I am thinking that I kind of want my curly hair and I don't as well, So that's why I am asking you guys if the curly hair will eventually come back, or if that it ruined your hair and you can't get back.

And I am really ify about too, because like what if the chemicals ruin your hair and your hair falls out, ( I seen this on the Tyra Show about how when a women dyed her hair, her hair was falling out, so this made me like really scared about doing anything with my hair now) Or, I don't know, if its worth it I guess.

*****AND: Is it really expensive and is it a product you buy at a store, or you have to get it at a Salon.

Thanks guys in advance! I would really appreciate your feedback or whatnot!
And Please no rude comments
Is the Brazilian Keratin safe? or what about Organix Brazilian Keratin?
Or is there a safer product that is similar to this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Brazilian Treatment Outcome for You? - Shimmer - 01-21-2013 04:49 PM
[] - Sur La Mer - 01-21-2013, 04:57 PM