This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm so jealous of this girl and i don't know what to do.?
01-21-2013, 08:16 PM

There are always going to be people who seem to have it all. They don't. Everybody in the world has problems, and just because this girl seems to have everything you want doesn't mean she has everything SHE wants.

Stop stalking her on Twitter. Yes, you DO sound like a creeper. You're dissatisfied with your own life so you're trying to absorb hers.

That doesn't work. It simply does not work. Instead of obsessing on HER life and what SHE can do, get to work on your OWN life. Instead of "doing something you'll regret" -- oh, spare me the trauma drama, honey, if you did kill yourself you wouldn't be around to regret it -- do something that you will NEVER regret.

Do your homework! Volunteer at a retirement home or an animal shelter. Get a paper route. Stop playing soap opera victim and do something to change your situation.

It's CONCEITED, by the way. Look up "conceit" and "concede." Not at all the same thing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MzCalypso - 01-21-2013 08:16 PM