This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It seems like females are more emotionally attached than men about the person they lost their virginity to.?
01-22-2013, 12:34 AM
It seems like females are more emotionally attached than men about the person they lost their virginity to.?
I'm a girl. From what I've seen, it seems like girls are so much more emotionally hurt when they break up with their first than guys. Don't get me wrong, I know that some guys get very upset as well, but I don't understand why so many more are so much less effected than girls. The guy that I lost my virginity to broke up with me over four months ago and I'm still not over it. I know that it also has to do with the fact that he was also my first love, but for now I would just like to know about the science behind it. If you can explain anything about the bonds made by losing your virginity or how it is different for guys and girls, I would really appreciate it.

I've also read somewhere that the more you had/have sex with a person, the stronger the bond. Is that true?

By the way, I don't mean to insult anyone by this, I'm just saying what I've seen. I could be wrong.

Thanks a bunch.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
It seems like females are more emotionally attached than men about the person they lost their virginity to.? - Dani - 01-22-2013 12:34 AM
[] - Wolf - 01-22-2013, 12:42 AM
[] - DaisyGirl - 01-22-2013, 12:42 AM
[] - Angelikyee - 01-22-2013, 12:42 AM
[] - flyingdebris - 01-22-2013, 12:42 AM