This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best ways to increase the traffic for my website (http://www.rechargefreak.com/)?
01-22-2013, 04:35 AM

I would like to suggest you some ways -

1) Optimize your existing site. If your site is already up and running and you are not getting any traffic, one of the possible reasons for this is that your site is not adequately optimized. I would like to suggest you to do on page and off page optimization.

2) Add more content to your website – This is the method of increasing traffic that is most ignored by website owners. If you add more pages with optimized content you will increase the chances of being found in search engines for a wide variety of search terms, and this will result in an increase in traffic.

3) Increase the number of inbound links to your site – If other sites around the Internet link to your site this will increase traffic to you directly and indirectly.

4) Publish your content on other websites with a link back to your site. This method also works in a direct and an indirect way.

5) Don’t forget Offline Advertising: Most people still spend most of their time offline. Put your url in your print advertising, TV advertising etc.

6) Try Pay Per Click Advertising: Search engine optimization, reciprocal linking, content creation, and publishing all take time to deliver traffic to your site.

So, roll up your sleeves and start working on these points if you seriously want traffic for your website. Hope all these points are helpful for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - DrDave - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - Anjali - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - Nitesh - 01-22-2013 04:35 AM
[] - Aditya - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - Henderson - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - Lumin - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM
[] - omprakash - 01-22-2013, 04:35 AM