This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do??????? PLEASE HELP!!!!?
01-22-2013, 09:38 AM

Daniel,
An all girls form? I guess that means school. Anyway let me ask you: If you were just joking with some friends and one of them took a pic like that and showed it to others how would you feel about it? If you answer not good, then what makes you think Amy feels any different? Sometimes we are pressured to do things we would rather not do because we want acceptance and to be liked. You said you think they were drunk. That's even worse.
When I was 13, I went to a friends house and we got drunk. So drunk I passed out. On my back in black marker they wrote some things with art. Many thought this was funny. I did not. They said they did something they didn't do, you can imagine what that was. I'll just say it was a homosexual act. Alcohol makes a person do things sometimes they would rather not.
Chloe is no friend to this girl, no matter how they act. The next time this happens if you really want it to stop forward the pic to her parents, actually both sets of parents with the message I thought you would want to know. I do not like to have these come to me.
Trust me you will never see that again. If you had been caught with that on your phone, a picture of a minor undressed, you would be in serious trouble. Now Any has to out up with all the negativity because you saw fit to hit save instead of deleting it immmediately. I feel sorry for her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - driver001 - 01-22-2013 09:38 AM
[] - Charanya - 01-22-2013, 09:38 AM