This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i increase my website page rank? website based in Philadelphia usa, this website in wordpress, help me?
01-22-2013, 10:02 PM

Your seo page is badly written. Either it was written by someone who doesn't speak English well, or it's spun content.

You're targeting some of the same keywords across your whole site. This won't help you.

Your company page is written well. Talks about what you do. Great. Your description and title yammers on about "where".
You've got some great keyphrases that you could target and you go on about Philly and Virginia.

On one page, talk about the different areas you service. But on other pages, talk about what you do, not where you do it.
Your contact page is probably the best place to do this.

Some of your descriptions don't really match what your title is either. Perfect example is your contact page.

Think of each page on your site as an entrance page to your site. WHat do you want the search engines to pickup?

Work on getting backlinks - both follow and no follow but you don't want to be spammy about it.
Make sure you're working social media.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Susanna - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
[] - Vincent - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
[] - Crystal - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
[] - Lane - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
[] - Inda Cloud - 01-22-2013 10:02 PM
[] - Henry jorge - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
[] - Altafkhan - 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM