This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister is dating an emotionally abusive guy!?
01-23-2013, 02:03 AM

Hi (:
Well in my opinion, both your mom and you are right.
Your mom is right in a way that maybe your acts with him is pushing your sister away. Try to talk to him, get along better and check out what he really wants from your sister and your family. He's like that, but people change and people can change with time and with love. Maybe if you give him the confidence, he can turn out to be great.

In another way, you are right as well because if he talks horrible about your family, why would he be aloud to participate in your family activity? If he doesn't like being with your family, then why would he want to spend time now? Maybe he has something behind his back or something planned out, because wanting to be with people after you've talked horrible about them always has a meaning, and it's to do mean things.

What to do? I suggest you talk to your mom about absolutely EVERYTHING. Tell her the kind of acts he's had and tell her how he acts around you and your sisters. Talk to her and tell her that you wouldn't be this concerned if it was a joke or if you didn't really believe it or have proof. Then, whatever your mom decides, you verify. If she decides to say no, then you got what you wanted (: and he won't be of threat but if she says yes, keep a close eye on him, Be nice to him so your sister appreciates ir and doesn't feel too left out, but keep an eye on him.
After everything is over, talk to your sister, mom and other sister together. Make her realize everything.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jasimine - 01-23-2013, 02:03 AM
[] - Shaina - 01-23-2013, 02:03 AM
[] - m_c_m_m - 01-23-2013 02:03 AM