This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i moved to another republic. finland?
01-23-2013, 03:43 AM
i moved to another republic. finland?
hi i need help im 14 old almost 15 and i moved in finland 7 months ago, i live with my oldest brother and my dad *my mom and dad are divorced* and she is not in finland, so i dont have any friends i dont go to school because im waiting for something like finnish passaport i dont know and they are treating me like a maid because im the only one who is not doig anyting not going to school and stuff.. and i clean i make food i do everything what one mom needs to do... it happens sometimes to stay home for a one whole week, just going to buy bred to market or something then home its so hard for me and nobody is seeing that nobody cares, i had a life friends everything, if i say to them i dont wanna be here anymore they say its for your future and stuff like that i know that is but i caant really anymore im in room stuck of four walls everyday 7 months im like in hell, im truing to lear the language home but is so hard, i cry everynight and i weara fake smile everyday i wanna die really

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i moved to another republic. finland? - Bella - 01-23-2013 03:43 AM
[] - hawk23 - 01-23-2013, 03:51 AM