This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some christians so annoying?
01-23-2013, 05:57 AM
Why are some christians so annoying?
Just looking at one of Ricky Gervais' recent tweets and it was to someone called @AngelOfMercy44 (https://twitter.com/AngelofMercy44) It says in their profile description "Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before." For me that is extremely irritating because in Religous Education we are taught God is peaceful etc.

I have heard and seen so much on the internet about christians and heard about how they deny when they are in the wrong which I have seen. What also irritates me is that when they say about people going to hell for different things and also the fact that they believe that anyone who hears 'Gods voice' will be saved. They are going round judging people when their God tells them not to and then they go and preach that saying "Do not judge" then if a homosexual walks by they would scream at them and how they will go to hell.

Why do they do this? Why can't they follow what their religion tells them instead of having a go at others for not believing in what they believe in. If people want to be homosexual they can be homosexual and I think its unfair if they say different and condemn them for being so, after all their religion tells them.

I have no intention to offend any Christian who read's this, I am just curious as to why some people of the Christian faith are complete morons. Sorry for the length too
@Gregory I don't have anything against free speech just what they say. They contradict their religion and moan at others for something they claim their God gave us all. Free will
@Gregory I don't have anything against free speech just what they say. They contradict their religion and moan at others for something they claim their God gave us all. Free will
@Samuel I am not "Homo" I think its unfair on them that they are treated this way by Christians and by people like you who just call them stupid things like "Homo"
@liwmld I shall return to these words valiantly.

1) God's children are All fo Humanity according to Christianity. I don't hate all of humanity.
2) That's your opinion according to your God we have the right of free will.
3) I didn't realize it was a hymn. Im not religious so I don't know every corner of Christianity.
4) I wont and will not read the bible as I am not religous. And Do you see how offensive it is to say if your not serving god you serve the devil? You say "no offense" but then follow up with that offensive comment. Tsk tsk to you!
5) I am willing to admit it because My honour is my biggest thing and I do not care to lie wether it be my enemies or you.
6) How do you know Gods word is the truth? It is no different from any other man's word and how do you know what they say?
7) Oh well I refer to 6. You say gods word is truth... words and voices are such a similar thing.
8) How dare you insult my heritage. English is not my second langua

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are some christians so annoying? - Knight Of Winter - 01-23-2013 05:57 AM
[] - Tim - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - Michelle - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - samuel - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - Gregory - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - SYED - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - littlemiss - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM