This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some christians so annoying?
01-23-2013, 06:05 AM

1) Christians are not annoying. you sound full of hate and intolerance for God's children. you do realize that, don't you?
2) i put no store in what ricky gervais says. in my estimation he is indeed a brainless wonder, and i must seriously question the intelligence of anyone who follows him on twitter or otherwise.
3) Onward Christian Soldiers is a wonderful old hymn, hundreds of years old, and has an excellent message.
4) God must be just and therefore cannot always be peaceful. perhaps you are thinking of the misnomer, religion of peace, regarding islam, your father, satan's, religion. no offense, but if you're not serving God, then you're serving the devil. if you bothered to read the Bible, you would know that.
5) some people have a problem admitting when they are wrong, this is not strictly a Christian trait. with your level of intolerance, i can only assume you are one who has this problem. nearly everything you've posted is false/wrong. are you willing to admit it?
6) the Bible lists many sins that will send one to hell. give it a read some time. when a Christian says, for example, homosexuality will send one to hell, they are quoting the Bible, dear. you don't have to like God's word, but it is what it is.... the truth, and it does't change just because you believe something different.
7) when did it become a "fact" that anyone who hears God's voice will be saved? seriously, where do you people come up with this nonsense? again, read the Bible if you truly want to know what Christianity teaches, and stop going on hearsay.
8) God says we are to judge everything and hold fast to what is true. again, study the word to show thyself approved. also, telling someone they are wrong is not judging them. is English your second language? just curious.
9) i've never screamed at a homosexual (or any other sinner) in my life. only the westboro folks (and perhaps muslims) would do such a thing, and westboro's are not Christians. you would know this if you read the Bible.
10) takes a complete moron to know one, i suppose.

now, having answered you in the same spirit in which you have asked, do you see how offensive this is? yet you claim you had no intent to offend Christians, but you follow up that statement by calling Christians complete morons. tsk tsk. see #10 above.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Tim - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - Michelle - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - samuel - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - Gregory - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - SYED - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - littlemiss - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
[] - liwmld - 01-23-2013 06:05 AM
[] - MaryPoppins - 01-23-2013, 06:05 AM