This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do guys always have to text/call a girl first EASY Points. Help Please.?
01-23-2013, 06:43 AM

No there is NOTHING wrong with contacting them first! Men have feelings too. Think how you would feel if you were always contacting the guy first every time and he never did that for you. You would feel unwanted. If you like him and want to talk to him there is nothing wrong with texting him. Just make sure you aren't bothering them all the time. If he doesn't respond then leave it at that. And if you feel like he doesnt want to talk to you when you do talk to him then you should quit responding at that time. Honestly if I was you I would text him and say "Hey I miss you Tongue I haven't heard from you in a few days, how are you doing?" It's cute and casual. He'll know you like talking to him and have missed that he hasnt been talking to you. It may not work out and maybe he met someone else or something you never know. But you will always regret never trying! There's nothing wrong with putting yourself out there once in a while. Just be flirty but still letting him know you like him. He shouldnt always have to come to you for everything that just isn't fair and for all you know that may hurt his feelings and he may give up trying. Good luck Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - miranda - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[] - ellie - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[] - Patrick - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[] - Jessie - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[] - Tidus - 01-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[] - Fe Fi Fo Anna - 01-23-2013 06:43 AM