This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriends irritating and insecure what should i do?
01-23-2013, 07:45 PM

Sounds to me like you're both hypocrites and have a serious lack of communication. Personally, I think you should just end it and get over his crying. Sometimes you have to hurt people, it's hard but you'll be able to move on soon enough. You can't get mad at him for losing his job if you don't even have one. You need to look at yourself before you blame everything on him. If he thinks you spend too much time on your phone, maybe you do. Maybe you recognizing this and calmly discussing it with him could get him to realize he spends too much time playing video games. Maybe you could play video games with him? Whether you decide to try and salvage it or end it, in the future don't respond to every little upset with dumping him. That creates an incredible amount of stress on a relationship and a way for you to gain power over him (power should be shared). The next time you break up with him, you should mean it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lynn - 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
[] - livewire9 - 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
[] - Kingpin - 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
[] - Коля - 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
[] - DaveK - 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM
[] - Rachel Lane - 01-23-2013 07:45 PM